Monday, January 16, 2012

Laundry, grapes, and summer in January.

To say that were having unseasonably warm weather in Arkansas this winter would be an understatement. It reached 70 degrees today.... It's the middle of January!!! Not that I'm complaining. I hate cold weather, I'll take this 70 degree day over a 20 degree snow filled sky any day!

I'm in my last semester of college and am interning at a local middle school which makes MLK day not just a day to remember a great man in history but also affords me a 3 day weekend. I was determined to sleep in this morning but by 7:30 I was wide awake and making to do lists in my head.

I spent the morning doing laundry and catching up on all of my mindless reality TV shows.
I ate lunch with Kyle (my amazing boyfriend) and helped him pack. He travels a ton for work and is gone almost every other week (boo). He left for Kansas and LA and gets home Sunday night.

Ive tried to pace myself through my new addiction (The Hunger Games trilogy) but it's getting the best of me and I feel I'm starting to cave.
So while it really stinks not having my mister around, it's allowing me some valuable reading time.

I'm off to indulge in Peeta, Katniss, and all of the madness enclosed in the second book of HG.

Goodnight!


-JW

No comments:

Post a Comment